Sunday, July 1, 2012

3 Years New...At 48

Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. - 1 Peter 4:10

There are so many excuses that I can use to hold back and not serve God, but none of them are good enough to miss God’s best.

I have heard it said..."John Warren, he's the last person that I would have ever thought that I would see posting scripture on FB or anywhere else."

All I can say to that is....The Holy Spirit is Powerful! Anything is possible through God!

Because I have failed in so many ways, God gets all the glory for anything that comes out of my life that’s worth mentioning. So no matter what comes my way, if God can still use me, as embarrassing and humbling as it might be, I want to be used for Him.

Don't ever feel that you have made too many mistakes or wrong decisions in your life to serve God.
Don't feel that it's too late in your life to begin serving God.
Don't feel like you have to be perfect to serve God.
Don't think you will be perfect when you begin serving God.
Don't feel that you won't make a difference in your life or in the the life of someone else when you begin serving God.

You don't have to take my word for it...just read God's Word. Read about Peter, Solomon and David, just to name a few. They were human beings, struggling just like you and me.

”Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.” - James Russell Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment