Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Doing God's Work...Without excuses.

Jeremiah 1:6-7
Then said I: "Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth." But the LORD said to me: "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak."
NKJV

God choses us not because of what we want to do, but because of what He can do through us.
How many times have we thought this? "Lord, I know You want me to do this but...? "How can we say "Lord" and "but" in the same sentence? You can't, my friend. It's one or the other. Either He is Lord of your life or He isn't. If you are throwing out excuses not to do what God has asked you to do, maybe you need to consider just who is Lord of your life? Just think about that... Makes sense doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment