Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rambling to Get to The Point

Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

I don't know about you, but it sure does seem like me and almost everybody else is always in a hurry. As far back as I can remember, I was always rushing to get the job done...moving on to the next task...at work and life in general. Though now a days I still have that desire to move fast and have the energy to keep going non-stop, like I use to do in my younger days, but I just can't seem to do it! Actually for me...it is real tough and frustrating not to have the same "get up and go" that I use to have. "LOL" But I am beginning to realize that slowing down a bit is not so bad and it does have it's advantages.

God desires for us to pay attention to Him and his creation in our life each day. When we race through life doing everything as fast as we can, we miss out on some pretty awesome things along the way. 

And having said all that, let me touch on this....something I think a lot of us have in common, "HEALING." Many of us are currently going through, have gone though, or will have to go through a healing process of some kind, for whatever reason it may be. Healing can be slow, but it doesn’t mean you’re not gonna get better and get through it. So don't get discouraged or give up. REFER BACK TO THE SCRIPTURE... Ecclesiastes 3:1. I may be wrong about this, but I don't remember Jesus ever getting in a hurry...so it must be a GOOD IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment