Saturday, March 1, 2014

More than a Conqueror

John 10:10 NIV The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. In our quest to see true spiritual growth in our lives, it is important to remember this truth: we put ourselves in position to receive God’s power through His Holy Spirit...when we become realistic about our limitations and inadequacies. God honors those with broken spirits who are utterly dependent on Him. God manifests His power in those who lay their weaknesses at His feet. I want God’s power working in my life to defeat the spiritual enemy who continually seeks to bring about loss, destruction, and an end to blessing in my life I am seeking the same things that all who deeply desire to follow the Lord Jesus seek. In my own strength I will surely be defeated. But in the strength of the Holy Spirit, I am in position to be more than a conqueror. Romans 8:37-39 NIV No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment